[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 11:25:42 EDT 2009

Ramón Casero Cañas wrote:
> Luis Ibanez wrote:
>>
>> Would you like to take a first pass at moving the content
>> from your page into the ITK Wiki ?
>>
>> You can get an account right now, by simply going through
>> the email verification step.   :-)
>
> Hi Luis,
>
> Just a quick reply for the moment. Thanks for your email. Yes, I'd like
> to. I'm off until Monday, but I'll do it then.

Hi all,

I have now added some notes from my old wiki about building ITK and ITK
projects in Ubuntu to the ITK wiki. I have added a link to the "ITK
Configuring and Building" page

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Configuring_and_Building#Build_for_Ubuntu_Linux

This new section has a link to a new page with the actual content

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Configuring_and_Building_for_Ubuntu_Linux

If somebody thinks that another arrangement is better, then please feel
welcome to make any suggestions or edit the pages yourselves!

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807