[Insight-users] C# -ITK

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:28:14 EDT 2009

Hi Yasser,

> Thanks Dan, i got it, but if you please it is *safe* to use manageditk without any problems in future , and how about the support , is it will be such as itk support in mailing list?

To be honest the support for ManagedITK is not good: just me on my
free weekends (which are rarer and rarer). Ideally I want to
discontinue ManagedITK as a standalone project and integrate with
WrapITK (the official ITK wrapping project).

One big positive is that ManagedITK is released under an MIT licence,
so the full source code is available for you to see, copy, edit,
distribute. Further, if you have any questions, you can email the
insight-users mailing list and someone (probably me) will try to
answer.

The choice is yours.

HTH

Cheers, Dan