[Insight-users] Watersheds Labelling

marco giordano marco.giord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 07:44:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using the watersheds segmentation  WatershedSegmentation1.cxx in order
to segment my image into quasi-homogeneous regions.
However what I get in the end is a color coded representation of the
regions, that if i understand right codes each label using 3 byte, one for
each color.

I would like to label the regions more simply by just assigning an "int" or
a "float" to each region. In few woords I would like my output to be an
Image  of intergers or
floating point numbers.

Is there an easy way to do this in the ITK code?

Thank you.

--
Marco G.