[Insight-users] Support for Projective transformation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jul 7 17:34:49 EDT 2009

Hi Sharath,

Are you looking for a Transform that will map a point from 3D space
into a 2D plane by using a perspective transformation ?

If so, you may want to look at:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform.html

If not,
then you may have to provide more information in your email  :-)
E.g. a clear definition of what you understand by a
"projective transformation"..