[Insight-users] Can't create PoinSet type - WrapITK Python

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jul 7 17:47:39 EDT 2009

Hi Carlos,

Le 7 juil. 09 à 23:13, Carlos Moro a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> It seems expecting a  _p_itk__PointTdouble_3u_t, but how to get one
> such?

I shouldn't have talked about GetPointer() without looking at the
expected type. GetPointer() has nothing to do with your problem -
Sorry about that.

> _p_itk__PointTdouble_3u_t is the type itk::Point< double, 3 >. You
> can create an object of that type with

   itk.Point[itk.D, 3]()

or

   itk.Point.D3()

I never tried to get the values by passing a itk::Point pointer to a
method - please let me know how it works.

Gaëtan