[Insight-users] Setting RGB components

Rick Giuly rgiuly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:42:22 EDT 2009

Thanks, that looks like exactly what I need. (I'm not sure why I didn't
see that, maybe a needle in a haystack effect-- or maybe because my
browser jumps around in the itk list of classes page in a weird
non-alphabetical way as I search.)

I'm using pythonxy. This search function looks useful, but it's not
working for me. Is this something the pythonxy administrator would need
to enable?

 >>> itk.search("rgb")
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
   File
"O:\software\pythonxy\python\lib\site-packages\itk\module\Python\itkLazy.
py", line 14, in __getattribute__
     value = types.ModuleType.__getattribute__(self, attr)
AttributeError: 'LazyITKModule' object has no attribute 'search'