[Insight-users] Where is Minimal Path Extraction From FastMarching Speed Function

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 00:42:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

The filter is not yet available in the main ITK code archive. You must
download the article and code from here:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/213

Click on the full download ".zip" link and extract the files somewhere
on your hard drive. As explained in the article (section 2.1, page 3)
the main filter you will want to use is
itk::SpeedFunctionToPathFilter, which is located under the "Source"
folder. To use this filter within your own project, you will need to
copy all of the files under the "Source" folder to your own source
code directory.

Make sure you leave a review at the journal!  ;P

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dan