[Insight-users] problems on deformable registration 8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 10:34:28 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

I'm wondering if this could be an aliasing effect
between the BSpline grid and the grid of your image.

But other suspects are:

    1) and Interpolator issue in the border

    2) an issue with the Optimizer

Please do the following:

    Pass your images as input to

      DeformableRegistration15.cxx

    This program uses a different Optimizer.

    That may help to eliminate (2) above.

If things still fail....

Then we will ask you to send your images to us.
So we can try to replicate the problem here.