[Insight-users] down sampling & Image registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 11:11:39 EDT 2009

Hi Wen,

Thanks for the clarification.

If the images look fine after visual inspection,
we probably can discard the sub-sampling from
the list of suspects.

It is more likely that the problem is in the
configuration of your image registration
process.

Tell us more about the registration:

What components are you using ?

  1) Image modality ?
  2) Transform ?
  3) Optimizer ?
  4) Metric ?
  5) Interpolator ?

Have you connected an Observer to it ?

How many iterations is running ?

Does it produces any error messages ?

How are you initializing the Transform parameters ?

Have you set the OptimizerScales ?
If so, to what values ?