[Insight-users] ITK problem with py2exe

Paulo Henrique Junqueira Amorim paulojamorim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:27:21 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My application is written in Python and uses the ITK 3.14

I am creating the executable with py2exe it.

The wrapper was created with the option WRAP_ITK_PYTHON

When I click the executable of my application the following error occurs.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "invesalius.py", line 28, in <module>
  File "control.pyc", line 10, in <module>
  File "reader\analyze_reader.pyc", line 3, in <module>
  File "itk.pyc", line 2, in <module>
  File "itkBase.pyc", line 228, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] O sistema não pode encontrar o caminho especificado:
'E:\\_\\files\\dist\\app.exe\\Configuration/*.*'

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Paulo Amorim