[Insight-users] Current state of "Active Contours without edges" in Review folder? - Example?

Amardeep Singh amar.singh at gmx.de
Thu Jul 16 11:17:29 EDT 2009

Dear ITK Users

I would like to use the "Active Contours without edges" algorithm, which
is available in
the Review directory if I understood correctly.
So, I am wondering where I can find an example about how to use the
algorithm. I tried to run the
"ScalarSinglePhase3DTest" example of the Insight Journal submission, but
it failed to compile.
The first error read:
/applications/ScalarSinglePhase3DTest.cc:4:52: error:
itkSparseMultiphaseLevelSetImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

I am a little confused by the multitudes of implementations that are
available with respect to this
algorithm, at the moment (3 Insight Journal submission + Review).
Can someone tell me where to start and how to get it running?
Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Amardeep