[Insight-users] ImageViewer for itkImage?

Arunachalam Kana Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at
Fri Jul 17 04:51:03 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

   I according to my understanding ITK is mainly for image processing algorithms, and the visualisation has to be done with another library.
It is possible to view fltk image viewer, vtk image viewer. Some examples are given in "InsightApplication\Auxillary" folder. Have a look
In the InsightApplication folder which gives a lot of other possibility of viewing the itk image. So, it is up to you to select.

Regards,
kana