[Insight-users] Problems compiling SegmentationEditor

Daniel Jones danielj at caltech.edu
Mon Jul 20 04:20:21 EDT 2009

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for the advice. I was eventually able to compile successfully.
Unfortunately when I try to run the program (type "WSTITK" at the command
line) I get only a small blank gray window with the title WSTITK. I fear
there is some problem with the GUI libraries, which may be more difficult to
fix. In case it's of any use, I have VTK 5.0.4, FLTK 1.1.9, TK 8.4.16. Also,
just to make sure, WSTITK is the correct executable for the
SegmentationEditor program, right?

Daniel