[Insight-users] Problems with the deformable model example

Benjamin Klimczak klimczaks at gmx.de
Mon Jul 20 05:36:46 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I've got a problem with the deformabel model filter example from the ItkUserGuide (Examples/Segmentation/DeformableModel1.cxx), but the input mesh of the filter is not changed. I've mostly copied the code from the example into my project and it runs through but the input mesh is identical to the output mesh, i.e. the filter is doing nothing to the input mesh. The gradient and the input mesh look fine and the filter is calculating something (CPU is busy when the filter is working) but the mesh comes out unchanged.
Any ideas why that could be? I'm really stuck there.

Thanks
Benjamin