[Insight-users] Problems with fixedReader->Update();

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 21 16:03:13 EDT 2009

motes motes wrote:

> But the call:
>       fixedReader->Update();
>
> throws the exception:
>
> Exception thrown
>
> itk::ExceptionObject (00CAE438)
> Location: "void __thiscall itk::PNGImageIO::WriteSlice(const class
> std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<c
> har>,class std::allocator<char> > &,const void *)"
> File: ..\..\..\Code\IO\itkPNGImageIO.cxx
> Line: 473
>

> I have tried removing the update() call but then I get an error further down
> the code. It seems that the error is related to the PNG format of the file,
> any ideas?

Hi motes,

A quick search in google of the error, i.e. search for

shows that this problem has been addressed in a previous thread of this list

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2006-September/019320.html

Cheers,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807