[Insight-users] Fast convolution implementation?

C.Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Fri Jul 24 11:28:54 EDT 2009

I am not sure which one is faster in ITK but if you
want to see some FFT + inverse FFT example code
here is where you can find it.

Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkFFTTest.cxx

Also the software guide has some discussion about
FFTs in section 6.10. You can download the guide
from

http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Regards,
Cagatay Bilgin