[Insight-users] Accessing ITK from R (www.r-project.org)

Badri Roysam roysam at ecse.rpi.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:43:45 EDT 2009

Brandon, I think the need for statistical computing and graphics is pervasive, so I am
interested to learn more about R. One thing that worries me is the need to deal with yet another
language (why is it needed?). It would be nice to have a C++ or Python based
statistics and statistical graphics tools. All the best,

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Co-Director, Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590, USA.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Assistant: 518-276-8525, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: roysam at ecse.rpi.edu, Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam