[Insight-users] Build ITK 3.14.0 under Win XP x64 and Visual Studio 2008

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Fri Jul 31 11:50:30 EDT 2009

Dear John,

Thanks for the rapid response!

2009/7/31 John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>:
> Yes, they do. I have done this on XP64 and windows 7 with no problems.
> However I do not use the code that was causing the problem in the
> example. I also am building with VS2005 if that makes a difference.

How do you manage not to use that code?  Doesn't VXL always get compiled?

>> I'm using the win64 generator by invoking cmake with the following
>> parameter: -G "Visual Studio 9 2008 Win64"
>>

> That is correct. I usually set this in the cmake-gui however.

Right.  My whole compilation is scripted so that I can build
everything with a single command on all platforms, which is why I do a
command-line invocation of cmake with all variables specified.  Win64
is a new addition however, hence all the problems. :)

Thanks again,
Charl