[Insight-users] Build ITK 3.14.0 under Win XP x64 and Visual Studio 2008

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Fri Jul 31 12:09:38 EDT 2009

2009/7/31 John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>:
> I am sorry I used itk 3.12

Thanks for checking in any case!

Seems my vxl_config.h has all of the VXL_HAS_INT_[8-64] defined as 0.
Quite frustrating. :)  (I've also just completely nuked the binary
directory and started fresh, same problem)

In my CMakeOutput.log it's clear that the correct compiler is being used:
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.21022.08 for x64

If anyone else is interested in taking a look, I've put a number of
relevant files on
http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/~cpbotha/stuff/itk_314_win64/
(cmakecache.txt, cmakeerror.log, cmakeoutput.log, vxl_config.h,
vnl_config.h).  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Charl