[Insight-users] ccmake under debian missing

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:33:40 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

Check whether or not you have ncurses along with ncurses development
libs installed.
As for Debian (Lenny) it should be libncurses5 and libncurses5-dev.
Afterwards, uninstall  your cmake and  clean  the  directories  as below
(if you did a default install).

dzyubak at debian-alex: /~$ locate cmake-2.6

/usr/local/bin/cmake

/usr/local/share/man/man1/ccmake.1
/usr/local/share/man/man1/cmake.1

/usr/local/doc/cmake-2.6
/usr/local/share/cmake-2.6
/usr/local/share/cmake-2.6/include
/usr/share/cmake-2.6
/usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules

Dowmload and untar-ungzip the package.
Configure cmake and make a clean install. Now it should work as expected.

Good luck,

Alex