[Insight-users] exchange Transform in last MultiResRegistration level

Andreas Hahn zweikaesehoch at gmx.de
Fri Jun 5 07:27:49 EDT 2009

Hi all,

i want a MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod to do the first 3
levels with VersorRigid3DTransform and the last level with
AffineTransform, but i didnt manage to exchange the transform
component within my RegistrationInterfaceCommand.

The dynamic_cast<RegistrationPointer>( object )-
 >SetTransform(itk::AffineTransform< float, 3 >::New()) method fails.
The RegistrationPointer is templated like in
MultiResImageRegistration1.cxx . I'm not very familiar with templates.
Is here the problem?

Are there any examples to this issue? Do i have to reinizialize the
registration before changing components? Or do i cut this into 2
pieces and pass an transformed image between?

Thanks,

Andreas