[Insight-users] elastic registration from VTK file

Emanuela Del Grosso emanuela.dg at hotmail.it
Mon Jun 8 06:44:59 EDT 2009

Hi again everybody,

I want to clarify my problem. I have two models, one constructed through geometric primitives in VTK and the other (model of segmented bone) saved as polydata in VTK, are both mesh. Can I make an "Elastic Registration" through ITK? Can I use a pointset to pointset registration or is an error? What I must use? How can I make this elastic registration? Thanks!!!
Emy DG