[Insight-users] Reading/writing multiframe DICOM files?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:05:44 EDT 2009

I have 355 separate .dcm files, each 65 KB, that I try to write to a single
.dcm file. The program runs fine for some time but suddenly I get the error:

....\itkimageseriesread.txx
Line: 370

Run-Time Check Failure #2 -  Stack around the variable 'sliceStartIndex' was
corrupted.

Any ideas on what this means, does the program not support that many .dcm
files?

I am now trying to write