[Insight-users] VTK+ITK+MFC

Fernando López Mir ferlomi at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:17:19 EDT 2009

Hi, I´m working with ITK+MFC and now I will work with VTK too. I use cmake to compile all the aplication, and it´s good, but It don´t add the libraries ".lib" from VTK to the project, only the MFC archives and ITK libraries. I put in Cmake this. What variable can I use to add the .lib? because the .h files are included

PROJECT( ItkMFC )

ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D_AFXDLL)

SET(CMAKE_MFC_FLAG 1)

SET(ItkMFC_SRCS
   StdAfx.cpp
   ItkMFC.cpp
   ItkMFC.rc
   ItkMFCDoc.cpp
   MainFrm.cpp
   ItkMFCView.cpp
   ItkPipeline.cxx
   )

IF(WIN32)
  LINK_LIBRARIES(
    wsock32
  )
ENDIF(WIN32)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
   INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
           "Cannot build without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

FIND_PACKAGE ( VTK)
IF ( VTK_FOUND)
INCLUDE( ${USE_VTK_FILE} )
ENDIF( VTK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(ItkMFC WIN32 ${ItkMFC_SRCS})
INSTALL_TARGETS(/bin ItkMFC)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ItkMFC ${ITK_LIBRARIES} )