[Insight-users] Suddenly I cannot compile ITK anymore

Klaus Drechsler drechsler at gmx.net
Fri Jun 12 17:51:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

since today I cannot compile ITK on my notebook anymore. I would not say
that i am a newbie (I am using ITK for about one and half a year and
installed and compiled different versions on different machines).

I am using ITK 3.12 on my notebook since it came out, but since today
everything seems to be messed up.

I tried the following:

-Downloaded and tried to compile fresh versions of ITK 3.12 and 3.14
(with standard cmake config and/or with tuned configs that I used before).
-Reinstalled VS 2008
-Tried to compile in different modes (Debug, Release, 32-bit, 64-bit, etc.)
-Tried different cmake versions
-Cleaned the registry

Nothing helped. I am desperate. I always get the same errors that are
shown in the attached BuildLog.htm.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong and what else I could try in
order to fix this problem?

Greetings

Klaus