[Insight-users] Optimized Registration Methods

Todd Jensen todd.jensen at ieee.org
Tue Jun 16 08:28:46 EDT 2009

I noticed that there was talk of moving the optimized registration (threaded) code from the Review directory to the main code directories for ITK 3.14.0. It looks like that was not done. Were there issues holding this back? Is this still waiting on review from users or fixes from contributors before being moved? If the work was known, I would be willing to take on some of it this summer depending on how well I can juggle it with all my other current projects.

Todd