[Insight-users] Re : i can't read image with itk

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 17 06:59:16 EDT 2009

hi,
i learned the tutorials and i have install itk correctly and i had learned the part of the software guide who explain how to read a dicom series. and then i passed to try the example in exaple/io directory but i get errors in running the program
so
1. you have mentionned that i must know how to write my own cmakelists file; So how can i do it
2. what's the problem on the code i had send before.
thanks