[Insight-users] areaOpeningImageFilter difficulties

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jun 17 07:40:39 EDT 2009

Hi Conrad,

You may want to read the description of this filter in
the Insight Journal paper:

    http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1316
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/203

and start from the code of the test:

Insight/Testing/Code/Review/
       itkAreaOpeningImageFilterTest.cxx

It seems that you will be safe by using the default
value for the third template parameter "TAttribute".
It is used as the type for the components of the
image spacing.