[Insight-users] Build ITK using Visual Studio

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 18 09:43:40 EDT 2009

Hi Yili,

Thanks for the additional information.

Your error is that when you are configuring the HelloWorld
program with CMake, in the ITK_DIR variable you are writing
the binary directory of the HelloWold. This is incorrect.

What you must write in the ITK_DIR is the binary directory
where you build ITK.

This was illustrated in the Tutorial:
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img28.html

and was also explained in the ITK Software Guide
http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

     Regards

        Luis