[Insight-users] ”Hello World” Registration from the ItkSoftwareGuide?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:20:15 EDT 2009

I am playing around with the example from the ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf page 316.
When using the brain images I get rather good results:

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4316/example1z.jpg

showing in the order: fixed, moving, resampled, rescaled intensity.

I have then tried making my own very simple fixed and moving image to
compare:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4744/example2t.jpg

Here the result are not that well (the same order as above). For some reason
the box is only translated very little towards the position in the fixed
image. Any ideas why it does not align better with this simple example? The
resulting translation transform does not transform very correct.