[Insight-users] Re : Dicom

Syrine Sahmim syrine.sahmim at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 23 10:41:26 EDT 2009

hi,
you are right.I know algorithm techniques well. i know Javascript,php but i don't know c++ well.but i have a short time to do a project on itk and i have deadlines.I'm studying simultaniously itk and c++.
about the problem that i have to read and right dicom image. it's over and i finally succeed to do it 2hours ago; I'm really happy!
now i have to pass to other part of my project.
thank you for help.