[Insight-users] Output dicom series in new directory

Ezequiel Geremia t-egerem at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 23 11:18:52 EDT 2009

No exception is thrown. The output dicom series are not created in the requested Directory.

Moreover Syrine, there is not a matter of reading nrrd format, it is just a matter of outputting generated files in the right directory.

If already have had that problem and resolve it you can send me the file so that I can compare it with mine. It will help me solving that issue.

Thanks,

Ezequiel