[Insight-users] Visual Studio 2008 and ITK libraries

Elena Molina elenam85 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:34:15 EDT 2009

Hi,
I´m Elena. I´m starting with ITK libraries and i have this problem:
I have created a project in VS2008 and I want to use ITK functions,
so after building succesfully the ITK libraries (with Cmake), I´m
trying to reference the ".h" from ITK in my source code in this
way,

#include "RegionGrowing.h"

#include "itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter.h"
#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkCastImageFilter.h"
#include "itkCurvatureFlowImageFilter.h"
#include "itkImageFileReader.h"
#include "itkImageFileWriter.h"

 but appear this error after building my project:

cl -c RegionGrowing.cc (nt-win32)
RegionGrowing.cc
RegionGrowing.cc(16) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter.h': No such file or directory
make: *** [.release-nt5-msvc.obj/RegionGrowing.obj] Error 2

I know that I have to include 'itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter.h' in my
project directory but I need to
include a lot of them... Is there any way to reference ".h"? Must I include
"CMakelists.txt" in
my project ?

note: I have built my project with make.exe not Cmake.exe.

Thankss!