[Insight-users] Re-Submitting simple question - somebody please answer

asamwm asamwm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:31:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I sent this question last week but did not receive any answer yet.

Rephrasing:

I create a binary itk image (3D) and fill it manually in order to do
connected components.
This process iterates several times and
in each iteration I need the binary image to be reset to all zeros.

Q: which way is more efficient?
  1- image->Initialize()  > If so, do I still need to SetRegions() and
allocate() ?
  2-  FillBuffer(0), but that would probably iterate through the entire 3D
stack..
  3-  Or should I keep track of the pixels from the previous iteration
      so I can reset them manually?

Thanks.