[Insight-users] Overlaying Images using ITK

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:40:54 EDT 2009

Hi Sharath,

The way I prefer to visualize registration results is by using itk snap.

http://www.itksnap.org/

You can load a grey image in addition to an rgb overlay.  For the rgb
overlay I use the color mapping tool recently put in the Review/
directory.

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/285

Good luck,
Nick