[Insight-users] DICOM and orientation

Amardeep Singh amar.singh at gmx.de
Tue Jun 30 09:26:37 EDT 2009

Hi

I guess, you could use the itkFlipImageFilter before you pass the image
to VTK for visualisation.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that in WrapITK, but in the
following post you can see
an example of its use in C++:
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Nifti-vs-Dicom-orientation-td23276815.html

The following post might be of interest, as well:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2005-April/012900.html

HTH
Amardeep