[Insight-users] Volume, Surface and Moment of inertia from labeled 3d-images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 14:00:38 EDT 2009

Hi Lynx,

You will find these functionalities in the Insight Journal
paper:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176

This is the same code that Richard Beare pointed out:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/binaryAttributeMorphology/

You may want to look at the classes:

     itkStatisticsLabelObject
     itkStatisticsLabelMapFilter

Please note that some of the classes from this IJ paper
are being moved to the Insight/Code/Review directory
(it is work in progress).

In the meantime you probably should use the code from
the inria.fr web site directly.