[Insight-users] Curve2DExtraction in python

Rick Giuly rgiuly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:27:15 EST 2009

Hello All,

I'd like to reproduce the functionality of Curve2DExtraction in python.
Unfortunately EigenAnalysis2DImageFilter and JoinImageFilter appear not
to be wrapped. If there's no better option, I will probably write
similar filters in python, which will make them slow but at least allow
for pretty quick prototyping.

My question: is there a better way? I mean without going to the trouble
of actually extending wrapitk to cover the classes (which seems
complicated), is there a better way to get the functionality I need somehow?

Any help is appreciated

-Rick