[Insight-users] Executing ITK Applications to see output

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 2 09:24:34 EST 2009

Hi Rama,

              Welcome to ITK !

We will be happy to assist you, but in order to do so,
we need you to be more generous with the description
of the problem that you are facing.

1) are you referring to the Watershed application
    in InsightApplications ?

2) What is your platform (Windows, Linux.) ?

3) When you say that you are unable to run them,
    do you mean:

   - You get an error message ?
      if so, what's the text of the error message ?
   - They crash ?
   - The produce incorrect results ?

Please give us a better description of what you are doing,
and the errors that you are seeing.