[Insight-users] GDCM version in current ITK release

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:42:14 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Ashish Singh <mrasingh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please tell me the version of GDCM that comes with the current
> release ITK? Is it 1.2.x or 1.3.x or 2.0?

When all else fail, read the instructions:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GDCMImageIO.html

ImageIO class for reading and writing DICOM V3.0 and ACR/NEMA (V1.0 &
V2.0) images This class is only an adaptor to the gdcm library
(currently gdcm 1.2.x is used):.

The latest gdcm 1.2.x is gdcm 1.2.5 and it the one merged in current ITK CVS.

You need to use ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM to select a gdcm 2.x version.

HTH
--
Mathieu