[Insight-users] ANNOUNCE: ITK 3.12 RELEASED : ERRATA

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 3 14:34:40 EST 2009

Please note that our previous notice has HTML links
improperly formed. They were pointing to the Wiki
pages of release 3.10 instead of ITK 3.12

They should have been:

     The list of new classes and files included in this release
     can be found at the following Wiki page:

          http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.12

      The manifesto of changes between this release and the previous
      one can be found at the following Wiki page:

          http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.12_Changed_From_Previous

My apologies for the mishap.

    Luis