[Insight-users] can not build--IBSRClassification application

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 11:22:05 EST 2009

Dear Luis and All:

I am trying to buid IBSRClassification in the ITK application for gaussian mixture models classification. But I got a lot of buid errors.

I have one folder called  EM_MRF, inside this folder I copy the IBSRClassification folder and create build folder. I modified camkelist file (See the end of the letter) to find ITK, if I did not change the cmakelist file, I got more errors

Then in the build folder, I typed:

 ccmake ../IBSRClassification.

and give the ITK directore, tyep C and G, and quitc cmake. Then typed make to build the code,  I got a lot of errors. It seems that it can not find most of the header.  I only copy some of them to here.

Can sombody help me to figure this problem?

Baoyun

***********************error messages

In file included from /home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.h:228,
                 from /home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/GaussianClassifierValidationApp.h:22,
                 from /home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/GaussianClassifierValidationApp.cxx:20:
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:21:34: error: RawSliceVolumeReader.h: No such file or directory
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationInputParser.txx:22:29: error: RawVolumeReader.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/GaussianClassifierValidationApp.h:24,
                 from /home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/GaussianClassifierValidationApp.cxx:20:
/home/gtao/code/vector_segmentation/EM_MRF/IBSRClassification/Code/ClassifierValidationOutput.h:22:29: error: RawVolumeWriter.h: No such file or directory

******************Below is the cmakelist file I modified to find ITK, if I did not change the cmakelist file, I got more errors

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)

  FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
  IF(ITK_FOUND)
    INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
  ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
            "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
  ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${IBSRClassification_SOURCE_DIR}/../Common
${IBSRClassification_SOURCE_DIR}
)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(GaussianIBSRClassificationApp Code/GaussianClassifierValidationApp.cxx)
INSTALL_TARGETS(/bin GaussianIBSRClassificationApp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (GaussianIBSRClassificationApp
ITKBasicFilters
ITKIO
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(KmeansIBSRClassificationApp Code/KmeansClassifierValidationApp.cxx)
INSTALL_TARGETS(/bin KmeansIBSRClassificationApp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (KmeansIBSRClassificationApp
ITKBasicFilters
ITKIO
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(MRFGaussianIBSRClassificationApp Code/MRFGaussianClassifierValidationApp.cxx)
INSTALL_TARGETS(/bin MRFGaussianIBSRClassificationApp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (MRFGaussianIBSRClassificationApp
ITKBasicFilters
ITKIO
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(MRFKmeansIBSRClassificationApp Code/MRFKmeansClassifierValidationApp.cxx)
INSTALL_TARGETS(/bin MRFKmeansIBSRClassificationApp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (MRFKmeansIBSRClassificationApp
ITKBasicFilters
ITKIO
)