[Insight-users] Intensity range correction in two different time scale study on different modalities

robertsen p itkseeker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:05:35 EST 2009

Dear All

I am using mammography ie X-ray modality for one data set and I am
extracting features from mammograms, while comparing its feature on
different data set coming from mammography , but dont know what dynamic
range it had used.

I just want something like intensity correction in these two different
studies which was taken using different mammography machine whose dynamic
range is unknown. Can any one tell me how to cope with this problem in ITK.

Is there any filter available for intensity range correction between two
same but different manufactures modalities?

Sincerely
Robertsen