[Insight-users] Segmenation Error--after set advection image by GVF flow

Amardeep Singh amar.singh at gmx.de
Fri Mar 6 11:44:54 EST 2009

Dear Baoyun

I am not sure, I understand what you mean by saying "Since you just
recently fixed the GVF as advection term".
I had hacked the code, because I did not know of the flag
"SetAutoGenerateSpeedAdvection(...)". In the end, I ended up using the
same code as you.
You might want to have a look at the full posting:
http://www.nabble.com/Use-of-advection-image-to-guide-geodesic-level-set-td22083962.html#a22159804

Best regards
Amardeep