[Insight-users] "cut" a part of a volume

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:02:10 EDT 2009

Hi Arepi,

have a look at the RegionOfInterestImageFilter. Using it, you can define
the region of your interest (you may consider the region as a cube
defined by one of its corners and the length of its sides if you want)
which then is extracted from the original volume. The ExtractImageFilter
may also be of interest for you. Actually I would say that the
RegionOfInterestImageFilter implements just a subset of the
functionality the ExtractImageFilter provides. Both images copy the
selected image (volume) data to their output image (volume).

--
regards
Andreas