[Insight-users] Problem with registration using unsigned int as pixel type

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 17 19:07:58 EDT 2009

Hi Huanxiang,

           What *specific* example are you using ?

There are 80 files in the Insight/Examples/Registration directory   :-)

It will be a lot easier for us to help you if you let us know
which one of the 80 you are using.

Also,
what images are you passing as input to this registration class ?

Because, some image modalities do require negative
values (CT for example). It may be the case that you are truncating
(or worst, overflowing) the pixel values of the input images.

Please let us know the answers to the questions above
so we have some support to assist you.

    Thanks,

       Luis