[Insight-users] How to do an affine transform on one 3D point set in ITK?

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:37:13 EDT 2009

Well, the ITK Software Guide isn't up to date. Many of the mesh stuff
might be introduced in later versions of ITK. Have a look at the
recent doxygen docu. That's actually the place I go to find the
information I need on what's available and how to use it (this was
also the source that told me that such a filter exists, actually).