[Insight-users] Linking Error Please help me out to resolve it..

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:54:42 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rama Chandra Rao M <mekaramu123 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Subject: Linking Error
To: mekaramu123 at gmail.com

Hi Luis/All,

Thanks for your information,

I have tried the steps with respect to WatershedSegmentation2.cxx file to
build and execute

But I got Linking Error when I build it.

The following is my CMakeLists.txt file

PROJECT(WatershedSegmentation2)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
"ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ADD_EXECUTABLEWatershedSegmentation2 WatershedSegmentation2.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(WatershedSegmentation2 ITKCommon)

When i bild it using RelWithDebInfo I am getting the following error

Fatalerror LNK1104:cannot open file 'ItkCommon.lib'

When I build it using Debug option then the following errors

error LNK 2001:unresolved symbol "protected:virtual void_thiscall
itk::ImageIORegion::Printself...

similar 8 unresolved symbol errors are occured.

What may be my mistake how should i solve this.
Please help

with regards

Rama