[Insight-users] Casting Adaptor?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 25 10:04:24 EDT 2009

Hello Luis,

	Thank you for pointing me towards that example. I forgot that when I
need this adaptation I usually code up my own adaptor; it just seemed
like it should be in ITK. If this is "typical use" then why is a
templated CastPixellAccessor such as the following not part of ITK?

template <class TInternalType, class TExternalType > class ITK_EXPORT
CastPixelAccessor
{

   static inline void Set(InternalType & output, const ExternalType &
input)
   {output = static_cast<InternalType>( input );}

   static inline ExternalType Get( const InternalType & input )
   {return static_cast<ExternalType>( input ); }
};

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov