[Insight-users] Automatic Junction Detection IJ 324, compile errors

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 15:58:45 EDT 2009

Hi Zhihong,

I just finished reviewing this paper.
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/324

The 2D example worked fine for me.

It takes some time to run, so you may have to be patient.

In my laptop it took 537 seconds.

This is an Intel dual core T9600 at 2.8Ghz.

The output 2D image was identical to the output image
provided in the paper.

Make sure that you compile the code for "Release"
and allow it to run for at least 15min.

(This is a very nice paper, so it seems to be worth
  spending some time on getting it to work in your
  platform).

Please let us know if you still find any problems,